Registration for Spring Recreational is January 1 – February 29, 2020.
Registration for Spring Micros is January 1 – March 31, 2020.
Registration for Fall Recreational is April 1 – June 30, 2020.
Registration for Fall Micros is April 1 – July 31, 2020.
Registration for Everett FC is always open, but subject to approval.
Not sure which option best fits your child? The following links explain each program:
- On the left, pick “Player Registration”
- To the right, either log in with your existing Affinity account, or Create a New Account. (This must be a parent/guardian)
- Check to make sure the player you wish to register is listed with your family account. If not, Add New Player.
- Choose the player you wish to register.
- Under “Play Level” choose “Recreational” for Mods & Micros or “Competitive” for Select and fill out the information needed. Any field with a red * must be completed.
- Recreational players should fill out the “Buddy Request”
- Please review the agreements & waivers on the “Accept ELA” page.
- On the Registration Fee page, you may either pay the fee in full or chose a payment plan.
You will need to submit a copy of a government issued ID for your player.
If you have questions or trouble registering, please email us: registrar@EverettYouthSoccerClub.com.
Scholarships may be available.