Mods is our recreational program. Kids of all skill levels can play. Our goal for Mods is for kids develop skills, learn teamwork, and to have fun.
Spring 2021 Season
**Please be sure to note the reduction of players on field, per age group.
1) Season will run 6 weeks, starting May 1, 2021 (no games Memorial Day weekend).
1) Spring Soccer is a compressed season and is typically game based with no practices. Due to COVID and field availability, this season will (likely) not include practices. Details to follow.
1) Games will be played on Saturdays; if field shortage Sunday games may be scheduled at discretion of scheduler.
2) Each team will have 3 home games and 3 away games.
• Recreational: U8 – U15: $69
1) NCYSA Rec. League Rules and Procedures will be used. Exception:
a) Standings will not be kept for any age.
b) No referee for U8 games, coaches will be responsible:
1) Away coach will referee 1st half; Home coach will referee 2nd half.
2) Game rosters must be exchanged.
a) Game rosters must be given to referee and opponent coach prior to start of game U9 and older.
3) U9 – U12 will play 5 v 5; maximum 10 player per team. U13 up will play 9 v 9; maximum 16 players per team.
4) Fields will be modified as needed.
Coaches are all volunteer. Please contact us at info@EverettYouthSoccerClub.com if you have an interest in learning more about our coaching program.
Games are played in the North County Youth Soccer Association Recreational League against teams from other Snohomish County clubs.
• Facial coverings required for all coaches, volunteers and athletes AT ALL TIMES.
• Outdoor training, practices and competitions allowed outdoors. Maximum 200 people allowed at competitions, including spectators.
• Check with local authorities regarding spectator limits for specific counties, cities, and venues.
• For outdoor competitions; For facilities or complexes with more than one field or area of play a maximum of 75 people allowed per field or area of play, including spectators. All spectators of different households are to remain physically distant, 6 feet or more, as much as possible. If you location has more restrictive rules than above, make sure to let you opponent know. A location with a single field is still allowed to have 200 max including spectators.
Year of birth: 2013 (U8)
4 vs 4, no keeper, four 10 minute quarters, ball size #3
*No headers or drop kicks
Years of birth: 2012 (U9) & 2011 (U10)
7 vs 7, introduce keeper & offsides, two 25 minute halves, ball size #4.
*No headers or drop kicks
Years of birth: 2009 (U11) & 2010 (U12)
9 vs 9, two 30 minute halves, ball size #4
*No headers or drop kicks for U11
Years of birth: 2008 (U13) & 2007 (U14)
11 vs 11, two 35 minute halves, ball size #5
Year of birth: 2006 (U15)
11 vs 11, two 40 minute halves, ball size #5
Year of birth: 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002
EYSC is not registering individual players at these age groups. If you have a full team to register, please contact the registrar.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL AGES MUST BE VERIFIED WITH A VALID BIRTH CERTIFICATE*
Players returning from last Fall season are given priority when filling teams. Some players may be required to ‘play up’ an age level to fill teams. In the event that not enough players register for an age group, we will do our best to find another local club for them to play with.
Link to NCYSA Recreational League Rules: NCYSA Playing Rules (pdf)