Micros are our youngest group of athletes. Our goal for Micros is for kids to have fun and keep playing soccer for years to come.
- Registration closes at the end of July.
- Registration fee is $89 and includes numbered jersey, size 3 ball, medal at end of season.
- Micro Fun Nights on Wednesday evenings starting in August and ending when it gets too dark.
- 8-week game season begins the weekend after Labor Day
- Games are played within Everett Youth Soccer Club.
No refunds after August 10th barring hardship (serious injury, child custody, etc).
Age group is by birth year.
Check the table here: https://www.everettyouthsoccerclub.com/resources/faq/
- Smaller fields and goals, 4 vs 4 or 3 vs 3
- U5 & U6 co-ed, U7 separated by gender if enough players register.
- No keeper & emphasis on ball mastery and 1 v 1 drills.
- 30 min practice followed by 30 minute game on Friday evenings.
We will be dividing up the group into Mini-Micros and Micros. The Mini-Micros (U5 & U6) will be new to soccer and will learn basic ball skills. The Micros (U7) will focus on controlling the ball and passing.
- Registration fee is $29 and includes a EYSC shirt.
- 6-week season begins mid April.
- Practice/games for everyone will be on Friday evenings.
All of the coaches are volunteers. If you would like to coach or help in anyway, please email us at: micros@EverettYouthSoccerClub.com.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL AGES MUST BE VERIFIED WITH A VALID BIRTH CERTIFICATE*
All EYSC practices and games will strictly adhere to the COVID guidelines issued by the state of Washington.