Micros are our youngest group of athletes. Our goal for Micros is for kids to have fun and keep playing soccer for years to come.
Years of birth: 2014, 2015, 2016
- Smaller fields and goals, 4 vs 4 or 3 vs 3
- U5 & U6 co-ed, U7 separated by gender if enough players register.
- No keeper & emphasis on ball mastery and 1 v 1 drills.
- 30 min practice followed by 30 minute game on Friday evenings.
We will be dividing up the group into Mini-Micros and Micros. The Mini-Micros will be new to soccer (born in 2015 and 2016) and will learn basic ball skills. The Micros (born in 2014) will focus on controlling the ball and passing.
1) Micros: U5 – U7: $29
1) Groups/Teams will be formed per EYSC discretion.
2) Deadline for entry is April 2, 2021.
1) Season will run 6 weeks, starting May 1, 2021
All of the coaches are volunteers. If you would like to coach or help in anyway, please email us at: micros@EverettYouthSoccerClub.com.
• Facial coverings required for all coaches, volunteers and athletes AT ALL TIMES.
• Outdoor training, practices and competitions allowed outdoors. Maximum 200 people allowed at competitions, including spectators.
• Check with local authorities regarding spectator limits for specific counties, cities, and venues.
• For outdoor competitions; For facilities or complexes with more than one field or area of play a maximum of 75 people allowed per field or area of play, including spectators. All spectators of different households are to remain physically distant, 6 feet or more, as much as possible. If you location has more restrictive rules than above, make sure to let you opponent know. A location with a single field is still allowed to have 200 max including spectators.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL AGES MUST BE VERIFIED WITH A VALID BIRTH CERTIFICATE*