This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the Everett Youth Soccer Club (“EYSC”). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
At Everett Youth Soccer Club, keeping your personal information confidential is very important to us. EYSC will not ask you for personal information unless it is truly necessary to conduct business.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
- We only have access to collect information, that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact methods.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
- We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. Example: to ship a spirit wear order.
Your Access and Control, Over your Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Opt out of any future contacts from EYSC at any time.
We take precautions to protect your information, when you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Those who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, the EYSC Registrar) are granted access to personally identifiable information.